Share My Insanity: It Improves Everything
Self-help, spirituality, personal transformation
5.5 x 8.5
“Like all good humorists, Francesca De Grandis has a radical and subversive agenda.”
―Peter Coyote, actor and writer
* Know your beauty. * Be free. * Fulfill your fantasies.
* Self-Help meets Mad Hatter meets chaos theory…and a few recipes.
Sanity is not always the best option. Inner peace, personal growth, recovery from trauma, career advancement, prosperity, sensitivity to others, community service, and social change can demand a shift―to illuminated lunacy. Crazy times call for healthy madness!
Share My Insanity
* takes self-help another step, the last nine yards to our personal dreams, human rights, and Gaia’s well-being. Suitable to all faiths.
* is experiential mysticism―a process that heals the spirit. Not intellectual discourse, but a cultural matrix for a new paradigm.
* supports the whole multifaceted you. Pagans, poets, clowns, healers, survivors, artists, anarchists, Unitarian Universalists, Otherkin, activists, genderbenders, gamers, geeks, entrepreneurs, and other independent souls―together we create!
Francesca De Grandis AKA Outlaw Bunny―middle management for Chaos Gods. A one-woman interfaith community, Francesca practices Goddess Spirituality, is a long-time student of Taoism, visits Christ, and has been told she’s Buddhist. Francesca struggles spiritually because she’s a brat, but she does her best and tries to stay tight with God. Francesca created Another Step: a nature-spirituality curriculum without dogma; star-drenched ecstatic mysticism.
Learn more about Francesca at her website http://www.outlawbunny.com/.